[Humanist] 28.539 funding for PhDs at King's (and elsewhere)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Dec 4 07:33:48 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 06:28:29 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: funding for PhDs at King's College London

Dear colleagues,

Please alert anyone you know who might be interested in doctoral studies
in digital humanities that the London Arts and Humanities Partnership is
funding places at King's College London, School of Advanced Study or
University College London commencing with the 2015-16 academic year. See
http://www.lahp.ac.uk/apply-for-a-studentship/ for more information.

The Department of Digital Humanities at King's would appreciate
expressions of interest at the earliest possible opportunity. Note that
"LAHP strongly recommends that you apply for your place of study before
Friday 16th January 2015". Normally before application is made for
doctoral studies in the Department potential candidates are asked to
discuss their interests with the Director of Doctoral Studies (that's
me) or with one of my colleagues likely to be a potential supervisor.

All the best.

Group, University of Western Sydney