[Humanist] 28.527 jobs at Digital Literary Studies

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Dec 2 07:14:26 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 01:24:57 -0500
        From: "James O'Sullivan" <josullivan.c at gmail.com>
        Subject: Communications / PR / Copy-editors wanted for Digital Literary Studies

*Digital Literary Studies *(http://digitalliterarystudies.org) is a new
international peer-reviewed interdisciplinary publication with a focus on
those aspects of Digital Humanities primarily concerned with literary
studies.

With our editorial positions now filled, we require scholars and
practitioners interested in contributing to the project across each of the
following activities:

*Communications / Public Relations *- Responsibilities include promoting
the journal and developing/maintaining our social media presence.

*Copy-editing / Proof-reading *- Working with section editors to ensure
that journal guidelines are adhered to across all submissions.

Please send expressions of interest to josullivan at psu.edu