[Humanist] 28.523 events: digital humanities; Greek and Latin

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Dec 1 07:15:29 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Stéfan Sinclair <sgsinclair at gmail.com>                   (10)
        Subject: Joint CSDH/ACH DH Conference CFP Extension

  [2]   From:    Gregory Crane <gregory.crane at tufts.edu>                   (22)
        Subject: Greek and Latin in an Age of Open Data -- Conference on
                Google Hangout December 1-4, 17:00-c. 20:00 CET

        Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 10:43:29 -0500
        From: Stéfan Sinclair <sgsinclair at gmail.com>

Dear colleagues,

You're feeling blue because you really wanted to submit a proposal for the joint CSDH & ACH Digital Humanities Conference, but you simply ran out of time? Take heart! The deadline for submissions has been extended by a week to December 8, 2014. The conference itself will take place from June 1-3, 2015 in Ottawa. Some student travel bursaries will be available, as well as two Lisa Lena Opas-Hänninen Young Scholar Prizes and the Ian Lancashire Student Promise Award. There will be keynote presentations from Amy Earhart, Wendy Chun and the recipient of the CSDH Outstanding Achievement Award. Come one, come all!

More information at http://csdh-schn.org/2014/10/20/cfp15/

Stéfan

--

Prof. Stéfan Sinclair, Digital Humanities, McGill University
Department of Languages, Literatures & Cultures