[Humanist] 28.290 events: Digital Design Weekend at the V&A

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Aug 26 07:39:55 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 15:23:14 +0000
        From: "Prescott, Andrew" <andrew.prescott at kcl.ac.uk>
        Subject: The Digital Design Weekend returns to the V&A in September!

> From: Irini Papadimitriou <i.papadimitriou at vam.ac.uk<mailto:i.papadimitriou at vam.ac.uk>>
> Subject: The Digital Design Weekend returns to the V&A in September!
> Date: 25 August 2014 16:15:06 BST

Dear Friends and Colleagues

I am very pleased to share with everyone the programme for this year’s Digital Design Weekend at the V&A.

I hope you can join us again this year in a weekend of collaborating, networking, sharing ideas, expertise, practice, and of course playing! For another year the Digital Design Weekend is back toengage people with the processes and making through surprising and provocative means.
For the Digital Design Weekend in September 2014, we are inviting participants and audiences to explore digital value, cultural value and making value.
I hope to see you there! Please feel free to circulate.

All the best
Irini

Irini Papadimitriou
Digital Programmes Manager
Department of Learning
V&A
South Kensington
London SW7 2RL
T: 020 7942 2258
M: 07986 347 922
Working days: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday

V&A Digital Design Weekend
Saturday 20 – Sunday 21 September
10.30–17.00
Free, drop-in, no booking required

Take part in a weekend of free events and collaborative making activities exploring physicality and digital value, coinciding with the London Design Festival at the V&A.
Event page:
http://www.vam.ac.uk/whatson/event/3404/digital-design-weekend-4853/

DDW programme: http://www.vam.ac.uk/whatson/media/uploads/files/Digital_Design_Weekend_Programme_-_Online_2.pdf

[...]