[Humanist] 28.265 events: Digital Humanities Congress 2014

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Aug 16 10:06:11 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 17:31:38 +0100
        From: Clare Mills <c.e.mills at sheffield.ac.uk>
        Subject: DHC 2014 - Registration Deadline Approaching!

Dear colleagues,

There are just a few more days left to register for DHC 2014. Registration
closes at Midnight on 20 August. See below for further details.

Best wishes,

Clare

I'm pleased to announce that abstracts for the papers being presented at the
Digital Humanities Congress 2014 can now be viewed via the conference
website: http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/hri/dhc

The conference will take place from 4 - 6 September 2014.

This year we are delighted to present a programme comprising 18 sessions and
54 speakers, including:

3 x keynote presentations from:

.         Professor Laura Mandell (Texas A & M University).

.         Dr Fred Truyen (KU Leuven).

.         Professor Paul Arthur  (University of Western Sydney).

3 x AHRC Digital Transformations Theme Roundtables chaired by Professor
Andrew Prescott (King's College London).

A Jisc-National Library of Wales plenary in which the audience can help
shape future digital content priorities (with voting!), chaired by Professor
Lorna Hughes (National Library of Wales).

Registration will be open until Midnight on Wednesday 20 August. For further
details and registration visit:

http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/hri/dhc

With best wishes,
Clare