[Humanist] 28.264 digital humanities in the general curriculum?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Aug 16 10:04:16 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 15:25:09 +0800
        From: Miguel Escobar Varela <m.escobar at nus.edu.sg>
        Subject: DH as part of the general curriculum

Dear all,

I am currently teaching a DH course as part of a general education program at a university in Singapore and I would like to get in touch with people teaching similar courses elsewhere. I am aware that many universities offer DH training through summer programs, intensive workshops or even as part of BA in Digital Humanities programs. But is there any university that teaches DH as part of a general curriculum? Or as a general education course available to all university students as a regular term course? Thank you.

Best regards,
Miguel

Miguel Escobar
Ph. D. Candidate