[Humanist] 27.1006 events: minimal computing; medieval & modern mss; innovation lab & THATCamp

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Apr 29 09:28:01 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    IESEvents <IESEvents at london.ac.uk>                        (19)
        Subject: Medieval and Modern Manuscript Studies in the Digital Age: 1
                May 2014

  [2]   From:    IESEvents <IESEvents at london.ac.uk>                        (12)
        Subject: Reminder: CFP - Minimal Computing Working Group at DH2014

  [3]   From:    Elena González-Blanco <elenagonzalezblanco at yahoo.es>     (22)
        Subject: Launching a DH Innovation Lab at UNED (Madrid) + THATCamp

        Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 11:07:53 +0000
        From: IESEvents <IESEvents at london.ac.uk>
        Subject: Medieval and Modern Manuscript Studies in the Digital Age: 1 May 2014

Alberto Campagnolo (University of the Arts London, and visiting researcher King's College London):

'A Tale of Two Fields: Book Conservation and Digital Humanities'.
Thursday 1 May 2014: 5.30pm,
Lecture Theatre, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies,
Charles Clore House, 17 Russell Square London WC1B 5DR

Followed by a wine reception in Room L103.  A free public lecture in association with Medieval and Modern Manuscript Studies in the Digital Age<http://dixit.uni-koeln.de/mmsda.html?&L=1>.

If you would like to attend this event please email IESEvents at sas.a.uk<mailto:IESEvents at sas.a.uk> or call +44 (0)207 862 8675.

Institute of English Studies Events
University of London