[Humanist] 27.995 support needed for DH in Romania

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Apr 25 07:58:42 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 16:09:37 +0300
        From: Corina Moldovan <corimoldovan at gmail.com>
        Subject: need support for DH in Romania

Dear all,

It started with a random link on your page, while we were preparing to fill
a grant proposal and application for ”Mapping Transylvanian cultural
representations” as a result of an International Congress. We are since
then most devoted visitors, we learned from every post and every link you
shared.

Please help up building a DH Center in Transylvania, you can see the
document attached [below].

The things are pretty developed, we just need the  university senate
agreement and signature (of the Babes-Bolyai University that we represent).

Thank you

Corina Moldovan
Senior Lecturer
Chief of French Department of the