[Humanist] 27.976 books and articles

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Apr 16 07:21:31 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (11)
        Subject: books and articles

  [2]   From:    Domenico Fiormonte <domenico.fiormonte at gmail.com>         (15)
        Subject: Re:  27.969 books and articles?

        Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 06:34:35 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>

Francisco Marcos Marin asks in Humanist 27.969 whether I was asking
about books and articles in languages other than English. So allow me to
ask explicitly, which one or two books and articles would you recommend
*in any (natural) language* to introduce a colleague to the study of the
textual digital humanities?