[Humanist] 27.956 events: methpds; learning how; heritage; performance

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Apr 10 11:31:44 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Clare Mills <c.e.mills at sheffield.ac.uk>                   (41)
        Subject: Call for Papers - Digital Humanities Congress

  [2]   From:    Francesca Tomasi <francesca.tomasi at unibo.it>              (18)
        Subject: CALL FOR PAPERS: The Third AIUCD Annual Conference -
                'Humanities and Their Methods in the Digital Ecosystem'

  [3]   From:    info_dept3 <info_dept3 at MPIWG-BERLIN.MPG.DE>               (26)
        Subject: CfP: "Learning How" Workshop, 5.-6.2.15, Berlin, Germany

  [4]   From:    Gareth Beale <gareth.beale at york.ac.uk>                    (47)
        Subject: cfp: Digital Heritage 2014: University of York

  [5]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (47)
        Subject: Exploring Conceptual and Creative Practices in Theatre, Film
                and Television

        Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 11:09:48 +0100
        From: Clare Mills <c.e.mills at sheffield.ac.uk>

The University of Sheffield's Humanities Research Institute is delighted to
announce its Call for Papers for a three-day conference to be held in
Sheffield during 4th - 6th September 2014.

The Digital Humanities Congress is a conference held in Sheffield every two
years. Its purpose is to promote the sharing of knowledge, ideas and
techniques within the digital humanities.

Keynote Speakers

. Professor Laura Mandell (Director, Initiative for Digital Humanities,
Media and Culture, Texas A & M University)

. Dr Fred Truyen (Associate Professor in the Faculty of Arts and Head of
CS/Digital Media Lab at the Institute for  Cultural Studies, KU Leuven)

. Professor Paul Arthur (Professor of Digital Humanities, The University of
Western Sydney)

The deadline for proposals is 16 May, full details can be found at
hridigital.shef.ac.uk/dhc2014

Best wishes,

Clare

Clare Mills

HRI Coordinator

Humanities Research Institute

University of Sheffield

34 Gell Street

Sheffield

S3 7QY

Tel: 0114 222 9890

Fax: 0114 222 9894

Email: c.e.mills at sheffield.ac.uk

Web: http://www.shef.ac.uk/hri

Times Higher Education University of the Year 2011