[Humanist] 27.946 events: Digital Classicist (London); "Imagine there were no humanities" (Warsaw)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Apr 5 11:45:04 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Simon Mahony <s.mahony at UCL.AC.UK>                         (20)
        Subject: Digital Classicist London seminar series 2014 programme

  [2]   From:    Bogdan Trifunovic <btrifunovic at gmail.com>                 (68)
        Subject: Imagine there were no humanities CfP, Warsaw, 20-21 November
                2014

        Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 10:43:31 +0100
        From: Simon Mahony <s.mahony at UCL.AC.UK>

We are pleased to announce that the programme for the Digital Classicist
London 2014 Seminar Series is now online at
 http://www.digitalclassicist.org/wip/wip2014.html

Regards
Simon

--