[Humanist] 27.938 job at the Bobst Library, NYU

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Apr 3 12:09:26 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 17:44:29 -0400
        From: Jennifer Vinopal <vinopal at nyu.edu>
        Subject: Job: DevOps Engineer at NYU

Dear colleagues,

We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work with our Digital Library
Technology Services to help us build digital scholarship and digital
humanities services for the NYU community.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool. Please share this with anyone you
think might be interested and otherwise feel free to distribute this
widely.

Thank you,
Jennifer

--------
From the job ad: "plan, configure, and manage both in-house and cloud
environments. You will also provide technical assistance in a variety of
faculty research projects. Our unit is a group of digitizers, developers,
designers, and project managers who process, enable access to, and preserve
digital materials."

Context: we've created a new library unit called Digital Scholarship
Services. This position will work with the rest of our digital library team
to provide back-end support and development in support of digital
scholarship and digital library initiatives.

Link to the full job ad and application process:
http://t.co/uWye443nJt

Jennifer Vinopal / vinopal at nyu.edu
Librarian for Digital Scholarship Initiatives
5th floor south, Bobst Library, New York University
70 Washington Square South
New York, NY  10012
v: 212.998.2522