[Humanist] 27.436 call for guest editor: Journal of Virtual Worlds Research

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Oct 16 07:39:07 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 08:09:39 +0000
        From: Tzafnat Shpak <tzafnat.shpak at jvwresearch.org>
        Subject: Call for Issue Editor - Assembled

Journal of Virtual Worlds Research

Call for a Guest Editor of JVWR
Assembled Issue

October 14, 2013

At the beginning of every year we publish a special Assembled issue that includes the best of all the papers submitted during the precedent year and are not designated for a topical issue.

We are now looking for a prime guest editor and co-editors to manage the process for 2014. There are already more than 20 papers in our publishing system.

This is a great opportunity to influence the state of our field.

Please reply by Nov 1, 2013 to info at jvwresearch.org with a short CV and a cover letter listing your publishing and editing experience.

We invite you to read a guest post on Prof. Sivan blog
"A Day in Your Life 2015 with (Google) Glass<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=5a41812fae&e=790f62627f>".

If you have colleagues who may be interested in becoming an editor or a co-editor, please feel free to forward this call further.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thankfully,

Tzafnat Shpak
Coordinating Editor, The Journal of Virtual Worlds Research
tzafnat.shpak at jvwresearch.org