[Humanist] 27.422 job: tenure-track at Calgary

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Oct 10 08:44:42 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 09:30:23 -0600
        From: Michael Ullyot <ullyot at ucalgary.ca>
        Subject: Tenure-track position in Digital Humanities: Department of English, University of Calgary

The Department of English at the University of Calgary invites applications for a tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor, effective July 1, 2014.

We are seeking candidates with a PhD in English or a closely related discipline, a demonstrated scholarly record, and expertise in Digital Humanities in the context of historical literary and critical studies. The successful applicant will be able to contribute to the teaching needs of the Department at all levels. We are particularly interested in candidates with research and teaching strengths in British literature of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.

For more information about this competition, see the full advertisement here:
http://bit.ly/15VkQXs

For more information about the Department of English at the University of Calgary, see here:
http://english.ucalgary.ca/

yours
Michael Ullyot

Michael Ullyot, Assistant Professor
Department of English, University of Calgary
ullyot.ucalgaryblogs.ca/  |  @ullyot  |  403.220.4656