[Humanist] 27.575 digital humanities at MLA 2014

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Nov 30 09:42:22 CET 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 15:23:47 -0500
        From: Mark Sample <msample1 at gmu.edu>
        Subject: Digital Humanities Sessions at MLA 14 (Chicago, January 9-12)

Dear Colleagues,

As I have done for the past several years, I've compiled a list of
DH-related sessions at the upcoming Modern Language Association
convention. I interpret "digital humanities" rather broadly; the list
includes sessions related to scholarly communication, online pedagogy,
and graduate mentorship. There are also the more "traditional" DH
sessions related to digital tools, objects, and practices in literary,
textual, and media studies. The complete list of 77 sessions can be
found at http://bit.ly/mla14dh.

Cheers,

Mark Sample
George Mason University (on leave)
Davidson College (Visiting Associate Professor)