[Humanist] 27.571 reference to copyright demands?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Nov 29 07:45:44 CET 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 08:52:39 +0000
        From: John Levin <john at anterotesis.com>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 27.569 call for submssions: critical theory; empirical literary studies

On 28/11/2013 06:16, Humanist Discussion Group wrote:
>                   Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 27, No. 569.
>
>    [1]   From:    "JLT, Deutsche Philologie" <JLT at phil.uni-goettingen.de>   (18)
>          Subject: Call for Submissions - Empirical Methods in Literary Studies
>
>    [2]   From:    Delia Dumitrica <dddumitr at ucalgary.ca>                    (34)
>          Subject: Reminder - CfP: Digital Technologies and Social
>                  Transformations: What Role for Critical Theory?

May I start a campaign, albeit with little hope of success, that
journals' calls for papers include the copyright demands of the said
journal? I think it would be most helpful and indeed a veritable
enticement were an author be assured that they do not have to alienate
their copyright or be isolated behind a paywall.

(For the record, CJC publish under CC BY NC ND:
http://www.cjc-online.ca/index.php/journal/about/submissions#copyrightNotice
I can't find any info about copyright policies for JLT.)

John

--
John Levin
http://www.anterotesis.com