[Humanist] 27.562 acronyms

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Nov 27 07:58:06 CET 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 16:47:03 -0500
        From: Dot Porter <dot.porter at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  27.555 unGLAMorous acronymicity

Dear Jenny and Willard,

I apologize for using an obscure, although not unknown, acronym ("GLAM") in
the subject heading of my announcement. In my defense, the acronym was
defined in the first sentence of the announcement ("GLAM Hack Philly is a
free, weekend-long hackathon focused on building apps with open data from
Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums.").

Dot

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 4:47 AM, Humanist Discussion Group <

--
Dot Porter (MA, MSLS)
Email: dot.porter at gmail.com
Personal blog: dotporterdigital.org