[Humanist] 27.557 events: media innovations

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Nov 25 10:50:24 CET 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:18:03 +0000
        From: Charles Ess <cmess at drury.edu>
        Subject: Deadline for ISMI'14 extended to December 13, 2013

Dear HUMANISTS,

to The Third Annual International Symposium on Media Innovations (ISMI¹14) -
to be held in Oslo, April 24-25, 2014 - we have extended the deadline to
December 13, 2013.

Please see the conference website for additional details:

<http://www.hf.uio.no/imk/english/research/center/media-innovations/events/I
SMI14_cfp.html>

Many thanks,
- charles

Professor in Media Studies
Department of Media and Communication
Director, Centre for Research on Media Innovations
 http://www.hf.uio.no/imk/english/research/center/media-innovations/

Co-editor, Etikk i praksis / Nordic Journal of Applied Ethics
Guest Professor, Philosophy Department, University of Vienna (Fall, 2013)

My latest book, Digital Media Ethics, is now available from Polity:
http://www.politybooks.com/book.asp?ref=0745656056

University of Oslo
P.O. Box 1093 Blindern
NO-0317