[Humanist] 26.920 how to start & sustain a centre?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Mar 28 07:23:59 CET 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 00:11:09 +0000
        From: Lynne Siemens <siemensl at uvic.ca>
        Subject: Looking for resources on how to start and sustain a DH centre?

Building on recent posts and discussions coming from those interested in starting a DH Centre, CentreNet has started a new Initiative: Starting and Sustaining a DH Center (http://digitalhumanities.org/centernet/resources-for-starting-and-sustaining-dh-centers/).  This page has links to talks, articles, books and DH centre proposals and models.  To supplement this page, we have also started a listserv.  You can subscribe at http://lists.lists.digitalhumanities.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcenterstartup or contact me at siemensl at uvic.ca.

I am also putting in a call for other resources to supplement this page.  If you have proposals, talks, articles and other resources that talk about strategies, partnership models and other information needed to start a centre, please direct them my way.

Cheers

Lynne

--
Lynne Siemens