[Humanist] 26.902 ADSEC 1950 report?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Mar 22 09:59:04 CET 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 06:46:36 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: an old document online?

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for the report of the so-called Valley Committee (named
after George E. Valley, Jr), The "Progress Report of the Air Defense
Systems Engineering Committee", published in 1950
(http://www.ll.mit.edu/about/History/origins.html). Does anyone know how
I might get my eyes on a copy of it? Preferably in digital form, of course.

Many thanks.

London; Professor, School of Humanities and Communication Arts,
(www.isr-journal.org); Editor, Humanist (dhhumanist.org);
www.mccarty.org.uk/