[Humanist] 26.878 events: political language; digital curation curriculum

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Mar 14 08:43:00 CET 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (52)
        Subject: Political Language Conference, London, 26 March

  [2]   From:    Shawn Day <day.shawn at GMAIL.COM>                           (49)
        Subject: "Framing the Digital Curation Curriculum" International
                Conference

        Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 06:41:07 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>

Traditions Textuelles 7, rue Guy Moquet, BP 8 94801 Villejuif Cedex France

>  http://univ-paris1.academia.edu/christopherfletcher
>
>  Richard II: Manhood, Youth, and Politics 1377-99 is available now in
paperback through all good bookshops, or direct from Oxford University
Press at:
>  http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780199595716.do
>  --
>  Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner pour des virus ou des
polluriels et rien de suspect n'a ete trouve.

*** Attachments:
    http://www.digitalhumanities.org/humanist/Attachments/1363157221_2013-03-13_willard.mccarty@mccarty.org.uk_12714.2.pdf

        Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:02:17 +0000
        From: Shawn Day <day.shawn at GMAIL.COM>
        Subject: "Framing the Digital Curation Curriculum" International Conference

Digital Curator Vocational Education Europe (DigCurV) Project
presents

Framing the digital curation curriculum
International Conference
6-7 May 2013

Sala Verde
Banca CR Firenze
Via De' Pucci 11
Florence, Italy

http://www.digcur-education.org/International-Conference
Spaces are limited so be sure to register soon at: http://digcurvcurriculum.eventbrite.it
Contact: conference at digcur-education.org

The recently closed call for contributions has been a success! Sixteen papers and fourteen posters have been selected. The conference programme is now even richer and includes keynote lectures, presentations of the DigCurV results, talks and posters around the topics of the conference. A special session will be dedicated to the Curate! The Digital Curator Game, that has already excited many digital curation practitioners. Check out the programme here: http://www.digcur-education.org/eng/International-Conference/Programme

The objective of the conference is to promote discussion and consensus building amongst stakeholders about the main criteria and requirements necessary to develop training courses for professionals in digital curation in the cultural heritage sector.  Results from projects and initiatives actively involved in education, training and professional development in the field of digital curation and digital preservation will be presented and discussed.

The audience will include policy makers, educators, representatives from institutions involved in vocational training in digital curation, and representatives from professional associations in the cultural heritage and digital libraries sectors.

The conference is supported by:

	• APARSEN (Alliance Permanent Access to the Records of Science in Europe Network)
	• EUDAT (European Data Infrastructure)
	• DCP (Digital Preservation Coalition)
	• OPOE (Digital Preservation Outreach Education)
	• DPTP (The Digital Preservation Training Programme)
	• OPF (Open Planets Foundation)
	• nestor

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/digcurv
Join us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Digital-Curator-Vocational-Education-Europe-4037886