[Humanist] 26.852 uses of RDF

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Mar 6 09:52:30 CET 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Conal Tuohy <conal.tuohy at versi.edu.au>                    (35)
        Subject: Re:  26.850 uses of RDF?

  [2]   From:    Leif Isaksen <leifuss at googlemail.com>                     (64)

  [3]   From:    Anna Jordanous <anna.jordanous at kcl.ac.uk>                (203)
        Subject: Re: Looking for RDF Based Humanities Projects/Tools

  [4]   From:    James Smith <jgsmith at gmail.com>                           (53)

  [5]   From:    John Simpson <jes6 at ualberta.ca>                          (199)

        Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 16:53:23 +1000
        From: Conal Tuohy <conal.tuohy at versi.edu.au>

The Humanities Networked Infrastructure project (HuNI, pronounced
"honey") is a humanities project to build a virtual laboratory based on
a linked data platform. See http://www.huni.net.au/ for the official
website, or http://apidictor.huni.net.au/ for the project wiki.

The LORE tool, incidentally, is one of the tools being integrated into
the virtual laboratory.

--
Conal Tuohy
HuNI  http://huni.net.au/  Technical Coordinator