[Humanist] 26.851 jobs: lectureship at Leuven; software developer at Worms

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Mar 5 07:31:39 CET 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Marc Wilhelm Küster <marc at budabe.eu>                     (74)
        Subject: Re: XML-Print: Release of version 1.0

  [2]   From:    Andrew Prescott <andrewjprescott at gmail.com>               (63)
        Subject: Computer Science for Digital Humanities, Leuven

        Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 19:20:03 +0100
        From: Marc Wilhelm Küster <marc at budabe.eu>

Dear Colleagues,

to further strengthen the XML-Print and TextGrid teams in Worms (Germany)
we search as soon as possible an additional software developer.

This is a fixed-term position until 31.05.2014.

XML-Print develops an XML-based typesetting setting for complex tasks such
as critical editions. A successful candiate should have good expertise in a
functional programming language, ideally F#, and XML-related standards.

You can find more details under
http://www.fh-worms.de/fileadmin/medien/personal/Stellenangebote/Stelle_ZTT_2013.pdf

Best regards,

Marc