[Humanist] 26.850 uses of RDF?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Mar 5 07:28:04 CET 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 11:25:38 -0700
        From: John Simpson <jes6 at ualberta.ca>
        Subject: Looking for RDF Based Humanities Projects/Tools

Hello Humanists,

As part of my work with the INKE project I am looking to assemble a list of important/representative projects and tools relevant to the humanities that make use of RDF.

Projects looked at so far include:
Europeana: A Contextual Launch Pad for Cultural Information
InPho (The Indiana Philosophy Ontology Project)
Linked Jazz
LORE: A Linked Data Platform for Scholarly Annotation of Literary Resources
NINES and COLLEX
Out of the Trenches
Textual Communities
Pelagios

Tools looked at so far include:
CWRC-Writer
Pundit
SharedCanvas
Scalar
Yuma
Rhizomer

Again, I'm looking for any humanities relevant tools that use or incorporate RDF that are not already on either of these lists.

Thank you for any help that you think you can provide. =)

-John