[Humanist] 27.168 collect job adverts?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Jun 30 01:05:55 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:47:57 +1000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: News: PhilJobs/APA Partnership

Digital Humanities is not as well developed, institutionalised or
populated as philosophy. But the following led me to think that a
repository of job adverts in digital humanities would do good service
for our community and those wanting to populate it. If the repository
were to begin merely by extracting adverts from Humanist it would have a
good stock for people to consult.

Any volunteers?