[Humanist] 27.136 DH2013 news

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Jun 19 22:12:18 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 21:16:11 +0000
        From: Katherine Walter <kwalter1 at unl.edu>
        Subject: DH 2013 hotels and conference registration deadline

Some very quick updates regarding the Digital Humanities 2013 conference:

We have posted some more hotel options on the  web site, as the room block at the conference hotel has filled.  (There are still dorm rooms available.)

If you are intending to register and have not yet done so, please register before 1 July 2013, 12 p.m. CDT as we need to provide firm numbers then to various service providers.

The conference dates are:

July 15-16             Pre-conference tutorials and workshops
July 16, 5:30 p.m.  Opening Keynote Address
July 17-19            Conference proper
July 20                   Social Program

Further details about the conference and a connection to registration are located at http://dh2013.unl.edu.

We look forward seeing you this summer!

Katherine L. Walter and Kenneth Price
Co-Directors, Center for Digital Research in the Humanities
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
319 Love Library
Lincoln, NE 68588-4100 USA
http://cdrh.unl.edu