[Humanist] 27.134 histories of institutional knowledge?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Jun 19 22:10:33 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 03:19:17 +0000
        From: "De Kock, L, Prof <leondk at sun.ac.za>" <leondk at sun.ac.za>
        Subject: Histories of Institutional Knowledge projects?

I am looking for examples of DH projects in curating and/or critiquing histories of institutional knowledge at particular institutions. My own institution is launching such a project and it is curious about examples in which a DH project has been designed around an institutional history of knowledge task. Can anyone help me to find such examples, should they exist?

Leon de Kock
Stellenbosch University
South Africa