[Humanist] 27.250 events: music information retrieval; TEI

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Jul 30 23:58:21 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Arianna Ciula <ariannaciula at gmail.com>                    (17)
        Subject: TEI Conference and Members Meeting 2013 - programme

  [2]   From:    "Downie, J Stephen" <jdownie at illinois.edu>                (30)
        Subject: MIREX 2013: Submission system is open

        Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 21:19:27 +0100
        From: Arianna Ciula <ariannaciula at gmail.com>

Dear all,

The programme for the "TEI Conference and Members Meeting 2013The Linked
TEI: Text Encoding in the Web"  (October 2-5, Rome, Italy)
is now available at http://digilab2.let.uniroma1.it/teiconf2013/program/

Tutorials and workshops are offered prior to the conference while Special
Interest Groups activities will take place on Thursday 3 October (
http://digilab2.let.uniroma1.it/teiconf2013/program/sigactivity/).

Soon each session in the programme will point to relevant abstracts.

Information on keynotes has been available for a while at
http://digilab2.let.uniroma1.it/teiconf2013/program/keynotes/

Registration (http://digilab2.let.uniroma1.it/teiconf2013/registration/) is
filling up quickly, so please hurry up if - as we hope - you are interested
to participate.

For any queries, don't hesitate to contact us at meeting at tei-c.org

Best regards,
Arianna Ciula (Programme Committee Chair) and Fabio Ciotti (Local
Organisation Committee Chair)