[Humanist] 27.246 events: summer school; info policies; history & philosophy of computing; literary history

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Jul 29 22:00:14 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Peter Stadler <stadler at weber-gesamtausgabe.de>            (24)
        Subject: Edirom-Summer-School 2013

  [2]   From:    Maarten Bullynck <Maarten.Bullynck at KUTTAKA.ORG>           (17)
        Subject: HaPoC 2013: Registration opens

  [3]   From:    Carla Basili <c.basili at ceris.cnr.it>                      (30)
        Subject: Scientific Information Policies in the Digital Age - Round
                Table "Young researchers in Digital Humanities: a Manifesto"

  [4]   From:    Ryan Cordell <rccordell at gmail.com>                        (49)
        Subject: Call for Participants: New Media in American Literary
                History Symposium, Northeastern Dec. 5-6 2013