[Humanist] 27.241 practices in history

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Jul 29 00:51:03 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 22:02:20 +0100
        From: Seth Denbo <sdenbo at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  27.229 surveys: user-generated projects; practices in history

On the subject of surveys about changing research and documentation
practices in history it's worth checking out the Ithaka S+R report
"Supporting the Changing Research Practices of Historians" published late
last year:

http://www.sr.ithaka.org/research-publications/supporting-changing-research-practices-historians

On 23 July 2013 04:36, Humanist Discussion Group <

>                  Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 27, No. 229.
>
>   [2]   From:    Enrico Natale <enrico.natale at infoclio.ch>
>   (14)
>         Subject: Surveys about Research & Documentation Practices in
> History