[Humanist] 27.193 use of images: the Indian Memory Project

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Jul 8 22:22:42 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 10:41:29 +0100
        From: Padmini Ray Murray <padmini.raymurray at stir.ac.uk>
        Subject: Re:  27.190 innovative & interactive applications for image	databases?

You could take a look at the Indian Memory Project, a wonderful initiative run single-handedly by photographer Anusha Yadav: http://www.indianmemoryproject.com/.

All best,
Padmini

---
Dr Padmini Ray Murray | Lecturer, Publishing Studies | Stirling Centre for International Publishing and Communication | Department of English Studies | Room B1, Pathfoot Building | University of Stirling | Stirling FK9 4LA, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)1786 467514<tel:+44%20(0)1786%20467514> | http://www.publishing.stir.ac.uk<http://www.publishing.stir.ac.uk/>