[Humanist] 27.175 the Developing Librarian Project

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Jul 1 22:29:53 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 15:21:16 -0400
        From: Alex Gil <colibri.alex at gmail.com>
        Subject: ALA listserv message

Dear all,

The Humanities and History team at Columbia is proud to announce our
Developing Librarian Project, a 2 year professional development project in
digital humanities. Our goal is to equip our team to become the consulting
arm of the Digital Humanities Center at Columbia. In practical terms we are
building a digital history of Morningside Heights (Columbia University's
neighborhood) ourselves and retelling our experiences on a public blog.
Feel free to contact us with any questions about the project.

You can see the original announcement on the DH+Lib blog:
http://acrl.ala.org/dh/2013/07/01/the-developing-librarian-project/

or, visit us directly at Breaking the Code: The Developing Librarian
Project:
http://www.developinglibrarian.org/

Best,
The Humanities and History team