[Humanist] 27.172 collecting job adverts

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Jul 1 22:25:35 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 23:23:35 -0400
        From: Susan Brown <sbrown at uoguelph.ca>
        Subject: Re:  27.168 collect job adverts?

Dear Willard,

Matt Burton and Dave Lester created at Digital Humanities Job Archive, supported by an ACH Microgrant last year, to "consolidate and archive" DH job listings. The intention was not to list current jobs being offered but rather to gather and preserve position postings for future search or analysis. It's at http://jobs.lofhm.org/about/

I'm not sure of its status right now, but any new approach to pulling together current job listings, which I agree would be a wonderfully useful initiative, might want to consider pushing the listings into this archive.

cheers,
Susan

Susan Brown
sbrown at uoguelph.ca