[Humanist] 26.733 text-analysis survey?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Jan 31 08:23:04 CET 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 19:04:00 +0000
        From: Emma Tonkin <tonkin at cs.bris.ac.uk>
        Subject: survey: text mining/analysis

Dear all,

If your work or interests include text mining/analysis (applied
computational linguistics, information extraction, visualisation,
content-based analysis, pattern discovery, etc. on textual resources),
we would like to invite you to fill out this short survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/textmining

The aim of this short survey is to learn more about worldwide text
mining activity, tools and services, perspectives on text mining and
barriers to text mining. The anonymised results of the survey will be
made available online.

We'd like to hear from respondents worldwide, working in many different
languages and disciplines. We'd very much appreciate your help.

Regards,

Emma