[Humanist] 26.710 pubs: Digital Philology

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Jan 24 10:00:31 CET 2013

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:45:20 +0000
        From: Albert Lloret <albert.lloret at HOTMAIL.COM>
        Subject: Digital Philology 1.2 (Fall 2012)

Dear Colleagues,

The first themed issue of Digital Philology (vol. 1, n. 2, Fall 2012) came out earlier this month. Guest-edited by Tracy Adams, this exciting new number is devoted to explore the links between “Devotion and Emotions in the Middle Ages,” or rather, in the editor’s own words “the work to which our medieval forebears put what we today think of as emotions: how they used emotions for making sense of human nature, keeping the peace, educating communities, marking social distinctions.” The current issue of Digital Philology also includes a manuscript study and three reviews of digital resources.

You may access DPh 1.2 on-line through Project Muse at:

 http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/digital_philology/toc/dph.1.2.html

We are accepting submissions for the 2014 and 2015 open issues. You may find our call for papers, as well as some authorial guidelines, at:

 http://www.press.jhu.edu/journals/digital_philology/guidelines.html

Sincerely,

Albert Lloret

Albert Lloret, PhD
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
Spanish and Portuguese
University of Massachusetts
433 Herter Hall
161 Presidents Drive