[Humanist] 26.708 events: historical text; mining data; curation; libraries

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Jan 23 12:13:30 CET 2013

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "J. Stephen Downie" <jdownie at illinois.edu>                (28)
        Subject: DEADLINE EXTENSION: CFP for ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on
                Digital Libraries 2013

  [2]   From:    Julia Flanders <julia_flanders at brown.edu>                 (22)
        Subject: call for applications: Digital Humanities Data Curation
                institutes

  [3]   From:    Christian Thomas <thomas at bbaw.de>                         (85)
        Subject: Program now available: DTA-/CLARIN-D-Conference and
                Workshops on Historical Text Corpora

  [4]   From:    "Jordanous, Anna" <anna.jordanous at kcl.ac.uk>             (109)
        Subject: 2nd Mining Humanistic Data Workshop ::. Call for papers

        Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 07:08:50 +0000
        From: "J. Stephen Downie" <jdownie at illinois.edu>
        Subject: DEADLINE EXTENSION: CFP for ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries 2013

Dear Colleagues

The  following submission deadlines for the 2013 Joint Conference on
Digital Libraries (JCDL)  have been extended:

Full paper submissions are due 4 February 2013
Short paper, panel, poster, demonstration submissions are due 8 February
2013.
Workshop and tutorial demonstration submissions are due 15 February 2013.
For more information, please refer to the complete CFP at
http://jcdl2013.org/call-for-papers.

The JCDL is a major international forum focusing on digital libraries
and associated technical, practical and social issues. This year's
conference will be held in Indianapolis, IN from July 22-26.  We welcome
submissions on the wide range of topics of interest in Digital Libraries
worldwide.

On behalf of the JCDL 2013 Planning Committee,
J. Stephen Downie,
Conference Co-chair
    "Research funding makes the world a better place"
J. Stephen Downie, PhD
Associate Dean for Research
Professor
[Vox/Voicemail] (217) 649-3839