[Humanist] 26.693 jobs at Cambridge; postdoc at the Five Colleges

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Jan 18 08:01:52 CET 2013

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Dana Leibsohn <dleibsoh at smith.edu>                        (12)
        Subject: Postdoctoral Fellowship/Digital Humanities, Five Colleges
                Inc. (USA)

  [2]   From:    Jenna Ng <ng.jenna at gmail.com>                             (33)
        Subject: Two research associate jobs at Cambridge University (0.2)

        Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 06:07:52 -0500
        From: Dana Leibsohn <dleibsoh at smith.edu>
        Subject: Postdoctoral Fellowship/Digital Humanities, Five Colleges Inc. (USA)

Dear Colleagues,

The Five Colleges consortium (Massachusetts) is currently searching for a postdoctoral fellow in digital humanities (the position is for two years, and involves both teaching and research).  I would appreciate your help in circulating the call.

If you have questions about the position, please write to me directly.

Many thanks,
Dana Leibsohn
Faculty Director, 5C Digital Humanities
Department of Art, Smith College