[Humanist] 26.684 forensics

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Jan 16 07:23:45 CET 2013

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:03:07 -0500
        From: Matthew Kirschenbaum <mkirschenbaum at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  26.679 "forensics" a magic word?

Willard,

I subtitled my book "the forensic imagination" and offered a coda with
the same name wherein I lay out a set of aesthetic and epistemological
valences for the term. I'd prefer not to try the patience of the list
by recapitulating the material here. Matt

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:35 AM, Humanist Discussion Group