[Humanist] 26.682 pubs: curation; forensics & preservation

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Jan 15 08:47:48 CET 2013

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "Charles W. Bailey, Jr." <cwbailey at digital-               (46)
                scholarship.com>
        Subject: Version 2, Research Data Curation Bibliography

  [2]   From:    "Prescott, Andrew" <andrew.prescott at kcl.ac.uk>            (61)
        Subject: Digital Forensics and Preservation: New Report Released

        Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:05:28 +0000
        From: "Charles W. Bailey, Jr." <cwbailey at digital-scholarship.com>

Digital Scholarship  has released version 2 of the Research
Data Curation Bibliography. This selective  bibliography
includes over 200 English-language articles and technical
reports that are useful in understanding the curation of
digital research data in academic and other research
institutions. It has doubled in size since version 1.

http://digital-scholarship.org/rdcb/rdcb.htm

Most sources have been published from 2000 through 2012;
however, a limited number of earlier key sources are also
included.

The bibliography includes links to freely available versions
of included works. If such versions are unavailable,
italicized links to the publishers' descriptions are
provided.

It is available under a Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Digital Scholarship has also released an XHTML version of
its 2012 book, the <i>Digital Curation Bibliography:
Preservation and Stewardship of Scholarly Works</i>. This
selective bibliography, which has live links, presents over
650 English-language articles, books, and technical reports
that are useful in understanding digital curation and
preservation. Note that the links have not been updated
since 6/11/2012.

http://digital-scholarship.org/dcbw/dcbw.htm

In addition to this website, the Digital Curation
Bibliography: Preservation and Stewardship of Scholarly
Works is available as a paperback (98 pages, $9.95, ISBN
1477497692 and ISBN-13: 9781477497692), an open access EPUB
file, and an open access PDF file.

All versions of the bibliography are available under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported
License.

For a list of all Digital Scholarship publications, see:

http://digital-scholarship.org/about/overview.htm

Translate (oversatta, oversette, prelozit, traducir,
traduire, tradurre, traduzir, or ubersetzen) this message:

http://digital-scholarship.org/announce/rcdb2.htm

http://digital-scholarship.org/announce/dcb-web.htm

--

Best Regards,