[Humanist] 26.670 "digital X"

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Jan 11 05:49:52 CET 2013

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 18:24:51 +0000
        From: Mark Davies <Mark_Davies at byu.edu>
        Subject: RE:  26.669 "digital X"?

For more on collocates of "digital", see:

http://corpus.byu.edu/coca/?c=coca&q=20373300
Collocates by genre, based on the 450 million word Corpus of Contemporary American English (COCA)

http://corpus.byu.edu/coha/?c=coha&q=20373311
Collocates by decade, based on the 400 million word Corpus of Historical American English (COHA)

Mark Davies

Mark Davies
Professor of Linguistics / Brigham Young University
http://davies-linguistics.byu.edu/
** Corpus design and use // Linguistic databases **
** Historical linguistics // Language variation **
** English, Spanish, and Portuguese **