[Humanist] 26.739 how to plan a digital humanities centre?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Feb 1 06:19:08 CET 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:53:42 -0500
        From: Mike Stumpf <m.stumpf at utoronto.ca>
        Subject: DH Centre Resources Needed

Hello All,

I am doing research for a proposed centre for digital humanities at the
University of Toronto Scarborough and I was looking for additional
resources to help with planning.  I have already read Diane Zorich's "A
Survey of Digital Humanities Centers in the United States", published by
the Council on Library and Information Resources in 2008, the SPEC Kit 326
on Digital Humanities, published by the Association of Research Libraries
in 2011, and several smaller articles.  However, I was wondering if anyone
knew of other studies similar to Zorich's which detail the creation,
organization, and operation of centers designed for digital humanities.
 Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Mike Stumpf