[Humanist] 27.623 "digital humanities" auf Deutsch

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Dec 16 06:36:48 CET 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 15:07:28 +0100
        From: Elisabeth Burr <elisabeth.burr at uni-leipzig.de>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 27.618 "digital humanities" auf Deutsch

I agree that "Digitale Geisteswissenschaften" is long but the 'European
Summer School in Digital Humanities "Culture & Technology"' is called in
German 'Europäische Sommeruniversität in Digitalen Geisteswissenschaften
"Kulturen & Technologien"'. This long denomination is used in every
publication in German.

Best, Elisabeth

--
Prof. Dr. Elisabeth Burr
Französische / frankophone und italienische Sprachwissenschaft