[Humanist] 27.596 fresh ideas for a Canadian infrastructure?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Dec 6 06:28:08 CET 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 10:39:59 -0700
        From: Geoffrey Rockwell <grockwel at ualberta.ca>
        Subject: Have your say

The Leadership Council for Digital Infrastructure has launched a crowdsourcing campaign to get fresh ideas for how to build a world-leading advanced digital infrastructure ecosystem for Canada.

We need input from Canadian researchers and others with ideas to inform the development of a policy framework and roadmap for achieving an advanced DI.  Please visit the Council's new website at www.digitalleadership.ca and to participate early in the campaign.

We're looking for broad participation from the entire community - from researchers in all sectors (including the humanities), academic administrators, project managers in government and academe, students, policy makers and anyone else who stands to use and benefit from an advanced DI ecosystem in Canada. Please share this email widely through your networks.

Have your say!