[Humanist] 27.301 a publication dispute

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Aug 30 08:46:46 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:56:27 -0400
        From: Alex Gil <colibri.alex at gmail.com>
        Subject: JDH Peer-Review Discussion

Hi all,

In case you haven't seen this. An important and truly difficult debate is
happening on social media channels around the Journal of Digital Humanities
peer-review process. Here is the post that sparked the debate.

http://www.adelinekoh.org/blog/2013/08/29/journalofdigitalhumanitie/

It is my sincere hope that as a community we can get beyond the growing
pains that come with experimentation and diversification. I remain
optimistic that the fires we touch are but the noblest of alchemies.

Best,
A.