[Humanist] 27.293 pubs: data cleaning; practices in digital humanities; Getty Images; Kritikos

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Aug 27 08:59:56 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "Roueche, Charlotte" <charlotte.roueche at KCL.AC.UK>        (15)
        Subject: GettyImages

  [2]   From:    Dean Rehberger <deanreh at gmail.com>                        (30)
        Subject: New Book Series on Practices in Digital Humanities

  [3]   From:    Seth van Hooland <svhoolan at ulb.ac.be>                     (14)
        Subject: Tutorial on data cleaning

  [4]   From:    Nicholas Ruiz III <editor at intertheory.org>                (25)
        Subject: Kritikos, V.10 July-August 2013

        Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 11:08:53 +0000
        From: "Roueche, Charlotte" <charlotte.roueche at KCL.AC.UK>

The Getty Trust have just announced that they are publishing all their
available digital images online: see
http://www.getty.edu/about/opencontent.html. Of course this includes some
very high quality classical materials: helpfully, they offer a chronological
display

Great news!

Professor Charlotte Roueché
Centre for Hellenic Studies