[Humanist] 27.287 hiatus

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Aug 14 22:21:56 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 06:06:44 +1000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: hiatus

Dear colleagues,

Humanist will be very quiet from this weekend until 27 August,
during which time I will be travelling and for the majority of it beyond
the reach of the internet. (There are still places on the planet where
it does not reach, or reaches only with the help of equipment I cannot
afford.) During this period messages sent to Humanist will simply
accumulate, so you need not refrain from sending them.