[Humanist] 27.277 pubs: a digital Lydgate

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Aug 12 22:10:30 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 15:52:54 +0100
        From: Alexander Hay <a.hay at software.ac.uk>
        Subject: Re: A digital Lydgate

Dear Humanists,

Just to announce that the first draft of my interactive, online edition
of Lydgate's /A Complaynte of a Lovers Lyfe/.

https://googledrive.com/host/0B42Z0VK1z1X4YVNjRDBJWjczUTA/

At present, it works on browsers, including those on Android phones and
tablets, but I hope to come up with optimised versions for both
platforms soon. I've also only included the first 28 lines as a taster
as I am keen to hear reader response before I proceed further.

I am interested in feedback, and would like to use this as a basis for
further research in this area. The code is, incidentally, published
under an Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike Creative Commons licence,
which means you can alter away as long as you give attribution, don't
use it for commercial purposes and pass the licence on in turn.

Hope you like it!

Kind regards,

- Alexander Hay

--