[Humanist] 26.985 speaker for the Music Library Association?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Apr 24 07:05:57 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:03:42 +0000
        From: Shawn Day <day.shawn at GMAIL.COM>
        Subject: Wanted: Speaker for digital scholarship

The Music Library Association is seeking a speaker on digital scholarship to participate at its annual conference, February 26-March 2, 2014 in Atlanta, GA.  The optimal speaker would be able to provide a perspective of DH in public libraries.

If you are interested, please contact Kathleen DeLaurenti at: kathleendelaurenti at gmail.com<mailto:kathleendelaurenti at gmail.com>.

Please feel free to pass this on to interested parties (and yes, post at dh+lib).

 Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users
- My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions -