[Humanist] 26.975 pubs: Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative cfp

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Apr 18 07:12:16 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:26:25 +0100
        From: Susan Schreibman <susan.schreibman at gmail.com>
        Subject: CFP: Issue 7 of the Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative

CFP: Issue 7 of the Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative

Papers accepted on any theme relating to the TEI

Papers due 28 October  2013

http://journal.tei-c.org/journal

 http://journal.tei-c.org/journal

The Editors of the Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative are delighted
to announce a CFP for Issue 7 of the Journal. This is an non-themed
issue. We welcome a broad range of articles on any aspect of the TEI.

Submissions will be accepted in two categories: research articles of

5,000 to 7,000 words and shorter articles reflecting new tools or
services of 2000-4000 words.

Both may include images and multimedia content. For further information
and submission

guidelines please seehttp://journal.tei-c.org/journal/about/submissions

 http://journal.tei-c.org/journal/about/submissions

Closing date for submissions is 28 October 2013. . The Journal of the
Text Encoding Initiative is a peer-reviewed open source publication
hosted by Revues.org.

We would be delighted to answer any questions about this issue. Please
direct them to journal at tei-c.org

Susan Schreibman

Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative

--
Susan Schreibman, PhD
Long Room Hub Associate Professor in Digital Humanities

email: susan.schreibman at tcd.ie
phone: +353 1 896 3694
fax:  +353 1 671 7114

check out the new MPhil in Digital Humanities at TCD
http://www.tcd.ie/English/postgraduate/digital-humanities/