[Humanist] 26.964 representations of identity?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Apr 16 07:18:42 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:13:27 +0200
        From: Bogdan Trifunovic <btrifunovic at gmail.com>
        Subject: Survey "Decoding Representations in Identities"

Dear colleagues,

For the purposes of organization of the seminar "Wikipedia, Church and
Academic Research: Three Case Studies of Decoding Representations of
Identities" we have prepared a very short survey titled "Decoding
Representations of Identities", which is accessible at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10IraJkMZIKCHpRc0d7ZbUUpOgYUwM5XuVOQphhO5ZDI/viewform

The purpose of this survey is to shed light on the current practice in the
humanities and Digital Humanities (DH) research regarding the use of
electronic, digital and online resources for reflecting representations of
identity. The authors of the survey are three PhD students from the Faculty
of "Artes Liberales", University of Warsaw
http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.obta.uw.edu.pl&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGUXvJw154chl6nwAVbGS10vpOTFA>:
Ines Steger, Julia Lewandowska and Bogdan Trifunović. We plan to analyze
data collected through this survey and to present statistical findings at
the seminar titled "Wikipedia, Church and Academic Research: Three Case
Studies of Decoding Representations of Identities", at the Faculty of
"Artes Liberales" on 25th April 2013.

The survey is anonymous and by no means we will use any confidential
information which could affect privacy of the people taking the survey.
Thank you!